- Super slim design, slips into your pocket or purse as easily as a smart phone.
- No mouth contact, no mouthpieces necessary; can easily be shared.
- Made in the USA by the only US manufacturer of personal breathalyzers.
- Backed by 25 years of design experience in the breathalyzer industry.
- One year warranty, with our own service and calibration facilities
The BreathKey Model s100 breathalyzer is as slim as a smartphone. Unlike other bulky breathalyzers, it slips easily into your pocket or purse so that you can take it with you wherever you go. And there is no need to carry mouthpieces because there is no direct mouth contact when you take a test. It has a large backlit display with simple plain English prompts. One button operation gives results in seconds. Comes with its own leatherette pouch. The BreathKey s100 uses two AAA alkaline batteries (included) and has a one year warranty. While all other consumer breathalyzers sold in the US are designed and manufactured overseas, the BreathKey line of breathalyzers is engineered and built in the US, utilizing 25 years of experience in the design and manufacture of breathalyzers. Our support and calibration services are also based stateside, with a one-day turnaround in most cases.
|Size||4.0″ X 2.0″ X 0.5″|
|Accuracy||±.020% BAC at .080% BAC|
|Range||.000% BAC to .200% BAC|
|Battery||two AAA alkaline|
|Operating Temperature||50ºF to 104ºF|
|Calibration Interval||6 months to 1 year|