- Fits easily on a keychain
- No mouth contact, no mouthpieces necessary; can easily be shared.
- Made in the USA by the only US manufacturer of personal breathalyzers.
- Backed by 25 years of design experience in the breathalyzer industry.
- One year warranty, with our own service and calibration facilities
The BreathKey Model s10 key chain breathalyzer is so small you can take it anywhere. And there is no need to carry mouthpieces because there is no direct mouth contact when you take a test. It has a backlit display with simple plain English prompts. One button operation gives results in seconds. The BreathKey s10 uses one AAA alkaline battery (included) and has a one year warranty. While all other consumer breathalyzers sold in the US are designed and manufactured overseas, the BreathKey line of breathalyzers is engineered and built in the US, utilizing 25 years of experience in the design and manufacture of breathalyzers. Our support and calibration services are also based stateside, with a one-day turnaround in most cases.
|Size||3.5″ X 0.5″ X 0.5″|
|Accuracy||±.020% BAC at .080% BAC|
|Range||.000% BAC to .200% BAC|
|Battery||one AAA alkaline|
|Operating Temperature||50ºF to 104ºF|
|Calibration Interval||6 months to 1 year|