- World’s smallest and lightest breath alcohol tester – weighs less than an ounce
- The only keychain breath tester to use fuel cell sensor technology, the same type that is used in police equipment
- Made in the USA by the only US manufacturer of personal breathalyzers.
- Backed by 25 years of design experience in the breathalyzer industry.
- One year warranty, with our own service and calibration facilities.
The BreathKey Model g10 is the smallest and lightest breathalyzer in the world, but it is big on features and quality. Unlike other bulky breathalyzers, it easily fits on a keychain so you can take it with you wherever you go. It has an advanced backlit display with simple plain English prompts. One button operation gives results in seconds. And it is the only keychain breathalyzer that has a fuel cell alcohol sensor, the same type that is used in police equipment. The BreathKey breath alcohol tester has a one year warranty and a lifetime battery. Its accuracy and performance have been certified by the FDA. While all other consumer breathalyzers sold in the US are designed and manufactured overseas, the BreathKey line of breathalyzers is engineered and built in the US, utilizing 25 years of experience in the design and manufacture of breathalyzers. Our support and calibration services are also based stateside, with a one-day turnaround in most cases.
|Size||2.4″ X 1.4″ X 0.6″|
|Accuracy||±.010% BAC at .080% BAC|
|Range||.000% BAC to .200% BAC|
|Operating Temperature||50ºF to 104ºF|
|Calibration Interval||6 months to 1 year|